Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Weekly update #3 19/7/2011

Hi All

So I thought I would check in as I keep saying I will, I have to keep some sort of consistency if I want to get any projects off the ground, so this is a list of what I've been doing to further my personal projects.

I've been working on the following:

- I've been writing the content for my game studio website, and working on some styling, I've
also got a practical plan for deploying the projects without much trouble (I can test locally, and deploy to the web quite easily, took a bit of figuring out)

- I've also been playing around with figuring out how best it might be to try and develop better game code, faster, I've been designing, or at least prototyping various class designs , designed a state transitioning system, which I've started to partially implement, I also wrote a few other pieces of code to test some other theories out, I'll try my best to write some code I can make some test harnesses out of, so I can show I'm making some progress, even if work time is tight and I have other stuff going on.

I know there wasn't much there, but an update is an update

Thanks for reading

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment